In these Pantry Items Always remember Fresh is ALWAYS better! This is just a Idea list when you cant make it from scratch.
- Canned tuna
- Canned salmon
- Canned crab
- Canned shrimp
- Tomato products: Canned tomatoes and tomato paste (Look for the brands with the lowest carb count.)
- Sauces: Pasta sauce, pizza sauce and Alfredo sauce with no added sugar or thickener
- Canned vegetables: Green chilies, all peppers, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes in oil (A little adds lots of flavor.), hearts of palm, green beans, greens, okra (Check labels for no added sugar.), sauerkraut
- Chicken and/or vegetable stock
- Peanut Butter or Spreads Please note these have to be limited and All Natural Low Sugar. Please Stick in Fridge also!
- Sugar-free dill pickles or relish.
- Mustard Plain. Check Labels on Other Mustards
- Cider and wine vinegar
- Most bottled hot sauces
- Salsa read label on these guys, some can be alittle higher than others.
- Soy sauce watch Sodium content if you are watching your sodium
- Mayonnaise READ these labels, some are lower than others.
- Sugar-free salad dressings
- Lemon or lime juice
Cooking or Baking Ingredients
- Whey protein powder, plain, vanilla and chocolate flavors
- Stevia is my favorite sweet sub.
- Erythritol, xylitol and other sugar alcohol sweeteners
- Herbs and spices
- Extracts like Vanilla or Almond
- Broth or bouillon cubes or powder
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- Gelatin (plain)
- Xanthan gum (Good for thickening and binding.)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Peanut oil
- Coconut oil
- Sesame oil for salad dressings
- Almond flour or other nut flours, flour substitute. If you dont use it quickly keep in a Zippy Bag in Fridge or Freezer.
Special thanks for her website that helped me: Low Carbe Diem.